Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sutton

This adorable little beach bum, is Miss Sutton!


I shot Sutton's big brother's newborn portraits when he was born, they can be found here.




I think she looks like she's in an egg here, all curled up like she was in utero!


Isn't this a gorgeous girl?


Sutton's "But Daddy, I really want a pony" face ;) 



At 18-months-old sibling shots are never guaranteed, but Jackson did so well for us!




Sutton's daddy made this little bed for her shoot!








This is what real life is like juggling two babies!








2 comments:

Jeff Leatherwood said...

You truly are the best baby photographer EVER! One of my clients is a photography teacher and he confirmed it!

Butterfly Chaser Photography said...

Thanks Jeff! Your compliment means a lot! My night is made! :)